Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let me count thy ways...

Yay!
It's time for another sleepless night!
Billie and I are going to Disneyland tomorrow!
It always feels like Christmas Eve the night before a big Disney trip. I love it.
Yes, there are little solo trips, but it's a big deal when you're with a sweetie. And they also happen to take the whole day off from work just to see the Christmas castle.
What a big kid, huh?
So now here's the blog about my all-time favorite place in the world, Disneyland.
I have yet to be to another place that if filled with as much magic as Disneyland. I have heard the same said from many people who travel much more than I do. I mean, really?
What other place has adults and children alike all wide-eyed? What other fireworks display can make a grown man cry? Where else can you see it snow when it's 70degrees out? Where else can you see ghosts, relax on a cruise, dine with royalty, enjoy a Dole Whip, explore an ancient tomb, and wait in a three and a half hour line all in one day? What other place lets you have at Johnny Depp (or a Sparrow look-alike, same thing.)?
Only one place in the whole wide world.

Small castle. Big pride.

reppin'

No comments: